Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The only thing that can stop you is the doubt that you carry in your mind. - Chae Richardson

It's been so busy around here since the boys started school that my blogging hasn't really been an every day thing. I will do my best to make up for that.

The boys are loving school. As for me, I'm trying to find a job. I've been applying every where. The waiting, is not fun at all. So, please pray that something comes up for me.

I've been experimenting with cooking lately. The other day, I cooked some chicken legs in beef broth and mashed potatoes and added some beef broth with it too. It was a hit! Everyone loved it. I wish I had pictures. Tonight I'm making chicken breasts with seasonings and beef broth (sensing a theme here) and added some onions and put it all in the crock pot. Let me tell you, it smells so good.
Hopefully it tastes as good as it smells.

Question for the day is.......

What is your dream job, and why?
 
I have mentioned this before, but honestly my dream job would be a fashion designer. I would love to have my own fashion line and own my own store that sells my clothes. I think it would be such an awesome feeling seeing someone, while we are out and about, wearing a piece of clothing I designed. I can't imagine how that would feel. If I had the money to do all that, I would do it right now. I would find an awesome location and get started.

Hope you are having an awesome day!
*Xirna*

No comments: