Friday, August 31, 2012

Children are a fresh start....they are us without all the mistakes. - Linda Poindexter

I had a crazy dream last night. Actually two of them and they were both about us having a daughter. Which don't get me wrong, I would love to have a daughter, but we have both decided that we done having kids. Both the boys are in school all day now and I'm currently looking for a job, which I've been waiting to do for the past 7 years now. 

The first dream, our daughter was maybe 6 or 7 months old, cute as a button and in the 2nd 1, she was maybe a year and half. Her name started with a D, I want to say it was Delilah, but I'm not quite sure. Both dreams were very descriptive. It's crazy to me how I could have 2 dreams in one night that consisted of us having a daughter. Maybe GOD is trying to tell me something, who knows. I've always heard you dream about what you are thinking about before you fall asleep but I wasn't thinking about a daughter. If I end up pregnant in the next few months, I'm going to look back on this post and say, "Yeah, GOD was definitely telling me something."

Tonight, after dinner I decided to make some brownie cupcakes. The only thing I would've done different would've been that I would've sprayed the cupcake baking cups because they stuck to them. Other than that, they were delicious!
Even the boys enjoyed one!

















They thought they were delicious! As long as they thought it was delicious, that is all that matters :)

Question for the night is........

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

If I were an animal, I think I would be a bird. That way I can fly to anywhere I want and not have a care in the world.

Hope you all had a great Friday and you have a great Labor Day weekend!
*Xirna*

No comments: