Thursday, August 30, 2012

The only person I can try to be better than, is the person I was yesterday. - Unknown

Describe 5 weaknesses you have

1. I can have a really bad temper. Honestly, there's times to where I think I might need anger management. Totally not kidding. I wish I was.
2. I can be very forgiving when I shouldn't be. I guess it's because I tend to see the good in people unless they have proven to me over and over again that they really don't have any good in them or just not good people in general. 

3. I have a tendency to want things done my way or I feel like it's wrong. Which I'm learning, isn't always a good thing. 

4. I put people around me first all the time. The ones I love tend to be more of my priority then myself. I have put my things that I want to do on the back burner for people because I feel that as long as they are happy it'll be ok. And it makes me happy to see other people happy. Especially seeing the ones that I love and care for being happy.

5. I feel the need to protect our boys all time. I feel like I'm suffocating them at times. There have been things that I haven't let them do in the past because I'm afraid something is going to happen to them. Some people have said that it's no different then it was 20 years ago or 15 years ago or even 10 years ago. When actually, it's totally different. You don't really know who to trust anymore with your kids. We send them off to school thinking, "They'll be safe in school. They have polices put in place." But yet, schools are shot up. If schools aren't getting shot up, kids are getting bullied for being different, or other kids are somehow jealous of them. And it doesn't necessarily happen in schools. It happens in playgrounds, in your neighborhood, in your own backyard. At times I just wish I could keep them around me and away from the mean, cruel world it has become.

Hope everyone had a good Thursday!
*Xirna*

No comments: